Supporting Health, Legal and Faith Professionals
Advance care planning takes a team approach to best honor people’s medical care choices. Healthcare providers and others serving the community should be part of the planning.
Our certified advance care planning instructors provide training and consultations to health, legal and faith professionals. This education helps build skills and programs needed to provide outstanding person-centered care in our community.
Training plays a critically important role in helping individuals make good future healthcare decisions. Hundreds of health, legal and faith professionals have chosen our courses to enhance their knowledge and develop important communication and facilitation skills. We provide our clients with top quality Continuing Education programs delivered by certified instructors. Courses are conducted at our Clearwater, Florida location or we can come to you.
- Programs designed to meet your organization’s unique needs
- Topics range from basic 1 hour overviews of key elements to full-day comprehensive courses
- Continuing education credits offered for nurses, social workers and nursing home administrators
- Weekend and evening courses available
- Interactive and motivational classes taught using a variety of techniques
- Respecting Choices, First Steps® Advance Care Planning Facilitator Certification
- Last Steps Advance Care Planning Facilitator Certification, a POLST Paradigm Program
- Advance Care Planning: What you Need to Know
- Tools for Promoting Healthcare Decision Making
- Understanding the Role of the Healthcare Surrogate
- Helping Patients Understand Life Prolonging Treatment Options
- Exploring Value Based Decision Making
For pricing and additional information, please contact us at (727) 467-7423.